HOW DO I acess my documents etc from my other mac?


i sucessfuly did access files etc older 2011 mac mini new me macbook pro 2012 ?
sucessfully did several nights ago. unfortunately didnt write how did down.. keeps asking password , user name or whatever. can yall me again. did see mac pro on my mac mini cant again. duh me not taking notes. yall
 

before can access files on mac, ask valid user name , password mac. forget mine, can check in system preferences-users&groups. can check remember me box transparent next time.
 


Forums Macs Mac Basics and Help


  • iPhone
  • Mac OS & System Software
  • iPad
  • Apple Watch
  • Notebooks
  • iTunes
  • Apple ID
  • iCloud
  • Desktop Computers
  • Apple Music
  • Professional Applications
  • iPod
  • iWork
  • Apple TV
  • iLife
  • Wireless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Other Unknown error

Trump supporter?

com.apple.DiskManagement.disenter error -119930878