I am enjoying my X except for...


the thing driving me nuts many apps still not optimized phone. love phone , think great, except issue. cannot stand pillar boxes on top , bottom of soooooo many of these apps.

, yes, understand , respect fact might take devs time update apps properly. phone has been out month, not counting time prior release when specs readily available.
 

it's using 8. doesn't bother me bother me 75% of apps on phone haven't been updated google.
 


Forums iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch iPhone iPhone


  • iPhone
  • Mac OS & System Software
  • iPad
  • Apple Watch
  • Notebooks
  • iTunes
  • Apple ID
  • iCloud
  • Desktop Computers
  • Apple Music
  • Professional Applications
  • iPod
  • iWork
  • Apple TV
  • iLife
  • Wireless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Other Unknown error

Trump supporter?

com.apple.DiskManagement.disenter error -119930878